Healthy Eating Goals in 2022 - Chef Caleb
Happy New Year!!! Happy clean slate! Happy I-am-totally-going-to-lose weight-this-year year! As I am sure you know it is the number one resolution.
Here are the next top nine resolutions for your reading pleasure.
- Getting Organized
- Spend Less, Save More
- Enjoy life more
- Staying fit and healthy
- Learn something exciting
- Quit Smoking
- Help other more
- Fall in Love
- Spend more time with family.
I tend to resolve to do things myself for the business. If you have been around a while you may understand where we came from and know that we are always working to make Evolve something you can be proud to show your friends; and 2022 is no exception. Here are a few things we would like to do in the upcoming year.
- Create a more informative blog section. We want you to be able to use this as a resource as well as check in and see what's going on with us.
- We are always making the website better. This year, it gets even better. We have some cool features on tap.
- We would like to offer more robust selections of juices and grab and go’s than we currently have. We have a lot of great ideas on how we can do better and make an even better product and value.
- We would like to amp up our meals. We are getting our recipes together and constantly modifying them to bring you more value for your meal dollar.
These are just a few of our goals, but we are always working to make Evolve work for you even more. Faster shipping, even better meals!
They say that only about 35% of people who make resolutions actually keep them. Those that are most successful rely on others to hold them accountable and to keep them looking towards the goal. We have a great support staff in our team, do you have someone that keeps you accountable? We may be able to help with your weight and healthy eating goals.
Check out our meal plans here.