Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Our meals are fully cooked and easy to heat. They are made for the microwave. Start with three minutes in the microwave at half power and add 30 seconds incrementally until the meal reaches an internal temperature of 165. Not into the microwave? That's cool too. Our meals can be heated up on the stove or in the oven, just take it out of the container first. Our containers are NOT oven safe. Again, heat to 165.
- We want you to LOVE our food. If you're not completely satisfied with your food, reach out to our customer service team and they will make it right. You can chat with them here or email them at [email protected].
- Choose your delivery date at checkout! Now, this is our best guess based on our vast experience. But be advised that this is still an estimate, your food will be delivered by FedEx and things can change. We will send you a tracking number as soon as the label is created.
- Navigate to the Manage Subscriptions page. From there you can change your billing/delivery date, skip orders, and change your meals if you have a your choice meal plan. Just be sure to make any of those changes before you have been charged for your order.If you need to change an order that has already been placed just message us at [email protected] and we will help you out as long as the deadline has not passed.
- Navigate to the Manage Subscriptions page. From there you can cancel or pause your subscriptions.Alternatively, you may reach out to our customer service team and they will do their best to assist you. If your order has been processed and charged it may not be refundable if it is already cooked and/or shipped.
- Navigate to the Gift Cards section of our shop. There you will have a number of different e-gift cards that you can purchase and have sent your way via email.You can also place an order through your account and change the address to whomever you want to give the gift of food to. We can even add custom messages to those orders, just email us at [email protected] if you want to have a message written for the recipient.
- Please do if your local facility allows it. Our containers are often accepted curbside provided they are clean.
- We currently deliver to the majority of states in the contiguous United States. The only ones we do not currently deliver to are California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Utah, Montana, and Idaho. As we continue to grow we will expand to more states.
- This is the code for we printed the label and its processing. It's fulfilled in our system, but on its way to you. Check your tracking number from FedEx for the latest information.
- Magic! Actually, there is no magic about it. Just a lot of people working hard to make it happen. We make all the food in our Kansas City kitchen, then we put it on our refrigerated trucks and deliver it to a FedEx hub near you. From there Fedex works their magic to get it to you.
- Because our food is fresh and never frozen, our meals typically arrive at your door 5-6 days before the “best by” date. If you can’t eat the meals on time, most of our dishes are able to be kept safely in your freezer. When in doubt, reach out to Customer Service!
- Canceling is easy, just navigate to the Manage Subscriptions page. If you do want to cancel or pause your delivery, please do it before the order processes.Your specific deadline will vary depending on when your order is set for delivery but our deadlines are Friday at 10 a.m. CST, Monday at 10 a.m. CST, and Tuesday at 10 a.m. CST.If you are unable to cancel or delay your order before it has been placed or if you have any questions, please contact us by chatting with us or email us at [email protected].