Meat Your Chef
Executive Chef Caleb Fechter has been swimming in the culinary waters since he was in high school - cutting his teeth in a small town steakhouse as a grill cook. After college, Chef went on to serve in the US Army before settling down in Kansas City. Soon after, Chef started meal prepping for private clients and uncovered the Paleo lifestyle by request. These tenets resonated with Chef, and he quickly adopted them as his own: Simple food made well.
5 Things You Need To Know About Chef Caleb
- He’s a runner. You gotta move to keep up with him!
- He’s a full time chef, full time husband, and full time dad to twin boys <3
- He’s got jokes. Lots of them. Loooooooots of them.
- His favorite cuisine is French. Or Mexican. He’s been known to change his mind on occasion.
- His favorite family pastime is Sunday Night Movie Night: Currently navigating the Marvel Universe.
About Eat to Evolve
Eat To Evolve crashed the meal prep party in 2012 from a small kitchen in Lenexa, Kansas. Throughout our evolution, we opened storefront locations sprinkled over the midwest, with Chef Caleb at the helm. In 2020, we sustained the global shift towards e-commerce and moved to find a way to bring Chef to you. Our kitchen is now located in Kansas City, Kansas and our love for this city runs deep.
We are here to put fresh, flavorful food in your hands and love in your hearts. After all, ‘love’ is in the name.